 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3686
    #8480 AND 8485 FROM DYA/COUNTDOWN —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, Facing to actual success of DYA website, this mail may interest you. I inform you that my stock about sets 8480 (space shuttle), like sets 8485, is now limited. I can't reserve sets. So, don't delay if you are interested ... (URL) you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)