 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3670
Wanted: 4547 (trade)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:45:04 GMT

If anybody who got a 4547 from DYA (or elsewhere, for that matter) will be
looking to trade one, I have a fair amount of decent trade bait
coming soon, including mid-80's castle stuff (the rare 6055 and others),
80's town stuff, a little bit of train stuff (4536/44/25 and 7867, all
MISB), a 1775 airline promo, an 1854 Velux house, and a 1254 Shell Select
Shop.  Most of this is on its way to me, so I don't have it in hand, but I
thought I'd post now since the 4547's were just sold.

In case you're wondering, my other trade wants are a 4564 Freight Rail
Runner and most 4.5V/12V (80's, gray-era) train stuff, including 7862
Magnetic Decoupler but NOT including other track/accessories in the
7850-7866 range.  I might also consider a 6347 Monorail Accessory Track
if the deal is right :)

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt