 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3624
  WTB or WTT: black 33-deg. inverse slopes

Hi there, I am in need of 48 (yes, forty-eight) black 2 X 3 33-degree inverse-slope pieces. If you have even a significant fraction of these pieces and are willing to part with them, please contact me by email. I am willing to buy these pieces at a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)