 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3620
3619  |  3621
Subject:
Ninja Wings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:12:26 GMT

I am looking to buy two pairs of wings, one for my gray ninja, and the other
for
my black ninja, as well as the wing assembly thingies that the wings attach to
and go on the ninjas' backs.  (The gray ninja wings are supposed to be crane
wings with feathers, and the black ninja wings are tattered-looking with
patches).  LMK if you have these to sell.  Thanks.