 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3607
3606  |  3608
Subject:
Space Police collection for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:43:09 GMT

Hello all,

I want to sell my Space Police II - collection, all sets were only build
once and than taken in a glas show case. Parts like new, some sets
came with the original boxes, boxes are in great shape. For all sets is
the original building instruction included, except for one smal set 1916
(color copy only).

set #1916 Starion Patrol
set #1969 SPII Robot
set #6813 Galactic Chief
set #6852 Sonar Security - with Box
set #6897 Rebel Hunter
set #6957 Solar Snooper - with Box
set #6984 Galactic Mediator - with Box

Price for the total lot is $155, including shipping with surface mail.

Best regards,
Guenther