 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3604
3603  |  3605
Subject:
WTB/WTT Shell Promo Sets 1252-1256
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 05:25:09 GMT

I'm interested in buying or trading for the following Shell promo sets
released in September of this year.  They are...

1252 Tanker
1253 Formula 1 truck
1254 Select shop
1255 Car wash
1256 Petrol pumps

If you have these sets, please contact me.  I will be willing to either
purchase or trade for them.  I have quite a few sets to trade (8480 among
others) and am willing to negotiate.

Also, if anyone has any information on these sets, mainly if they are still
being offered and where, please let me know.  I've looked at Huw's database,
but it doesn't say if they're still offered, just when the promotion started.

Thanks,
Steven Broughton