 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3550
3549  |  3551
Subject:
Any interested in McDonald Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:09:10 GMT

I'm testing if there is any interest for me to get McDonald sets and make them
available to anyone for about $2 each plus shipping cost.  They will be coming
from the Ronald McDonald House charity booth, which will probably still have
some of all set numbers and in quantities.

This is just a poll to see if there is any interest.

Thanks

Steve