 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3548
Re: WTB: White 1x1 cylinder bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tamyra Teed writes:
I found a good source for 1x1 cyl bricks a couple months ago.. if you
can tolerate all the other pieces.. though who of us can't :) The
smaller Classic box set, it's like 4.99 at TRU, I believe has 8 or 10 of
them in it. I was really surprised.. and you could always sell off what
you don't use :)
Tamy

Excellent!  Thanks.  I'd skimmed past the smaller Classic boxes, since they
didn't seem to have much of use.  Guess I'll have to look again. :)
The Advent Calander has 5 in them (I won't say which day), but there's not
that many around here, and it's a tad pricey.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

contemplating a detour on the way home...