 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3542
  FS : MSIB 6704 Misc space minifig pack in box

I have for sale : 6 minifigs, one Blacktron I, 2 Blacktron II, 1 Space police I and 2 MTron figs Box is still closed and in pretty good shape (except for a few price tags) Price $10 + shipping (I'm located in the Netherlands) Buyer pays cash or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)