 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3536
  clear 2x2 slopes available...maybe

Hi all, I have the opportunity to obtain a lot of new LEGO including a bunch of clear 2x2 slopes. I'm trying to figure if these make the lot worth buying. How many would you want and what do you suppose you'd be willing to pay? I would have on the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: clear 2x2 slopes available...maybe

(...) I'm in for 30 Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)