 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3518
FS: MIB 6597 Century Skyway & 6339 Shuttle Launch Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:37:02 GMT

I have a 6597 Century Skyway and a 6339 Shuttle Launch Pad to sell. Both sets
are factory sealed, brand new, box substantially perfect.

6597 Century Skyway (1994), Min. 150$
6339 Shuttle Launch Pad (1995), Min. 75$

I will sell them to the best offer (over the minimum) I receive from now to
December 8th. This is NOT an auction, I won't post any update here. This is a
straight sale for the best offerer. Please keep in mind that your offer does
not include shipping from Italy (where I live), which is to be payed by buyer.
I charge shipping at the bare cost, no surcharge or handling fees.

If you live in the US, preferred payment method is a check in USD to Larry P.
who I factor for.

Please email your offer to: mario.ferrari@edis.it

If you are a well known LUGNET habituee, or can provide very good references, I
can ship the set even before I (or Larry) actually receive the money. Just in
case you want to receive the set(s) before Christmas :-)

Thanks

Mario