 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3515
  Elephantastic!

For some time I've been trying to get my hands on either elephant character from the Fabuland series, namely Elmer (3706) and Elton (3601). Does anyone have either of these figures for sale? I don't even need the whole "set;" I'd be happy just to be (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Elephantastic!

There is an entire set NRFB on eBay now containing an elephant (#207766857). It ends tomorrow (maybe today where you are!) and is out of Italy. Maggie Cambron (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)