 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3513
3512  |  3514
Subject:
WTB/WTT - Gray Arches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:12:26 GMT

I am nearing completion of my latest project but I need a few arches to
complete it.  I would be willing to Buy or Trade for the following...

11 - 1x4 Gray Arches
1  - 1x6 Gray Arch

If you would like to trade please E-mail me with your wants or point me to a
URL and I will see what I can work out.  If you want to sell them I am willing
to pay up to the most recent Auczilla prices for them and maybe a little more
depending on the deal.

Of course I will take more if you have them this is just a minimum to complete
the one project.  I would like more for future projects.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/