 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 35
    Re: Q:International Shipping —Larry Andersen
   (...) A thing to keep in mind shipping out of the US is that you have to fill out a customs form. Depending on what country, how you fill it out changes what the recipient pays for import duties. I always check the "gift" box. Haven't had a problem (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Q:International Shipping —Selçuk Göre
   (...) Yes it's quite good, and cheapest in the ones that I have experience with. European postal services are way too expensive when compared to USPS. It's just an awful thing sending packages to US by paying twice more compared to the price labels (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)