 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3489
3488  |  3490
Subject:
WTT 6959 Lunar Launch Site for 6264 Forbidden Cove or 6263 Imperial Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:19:34 GMT

Hi,

I have a used 6959 (two pieces missing), w/instr., no box, that I'd like to
trade for either 6264 or 6263 in similar condition. I am located in Germany,
surface mail for both parties is reasonable ($8).

Regards

Arnold

I HATE EBAY: http://members.xoom.com/Toorude/lego.html

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.....