 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3474
    FS: Parts from 6097 - Night Lord's castle —Eric Brouwer
   Hello, I have a bunch of Night Lord's Castles that I am breaking up for parts. Rather than me list parts and prices, if there are parts from this set that you would like, please let me know what piece, how many, and at what price, and we'll see what (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)