 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3440
Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:05:27 GMT

Raymond Suke Flournoy wrote:

Oh well.. I've got enough of most of them to keep me happy for a while
at least! just need to get more of 8!

  It has been a good run, hasn't it?  :^)  But I will be glad not to
have to eat at McDonalds for a while!

--Raymond Flournoy

I agree there :) I was a little nervous when I heard about the Lego toys
coming, I was just coming out of a Mcd's coma from beanie babies Happy
Meals.. and I wasn't sure I could ever swallow another burger.  I'm glad
I found a Mcd's that sold them pretty cheap, I'm sure it was a mistake,
though I used it to my advantage! not as much as I should have though
:(  At least we didn't have to eat 70+ burgers this time! and I've got 3
full sets to keep bagged up and hold on to for 10 years :) and probably
7 or 8 other full sets to open and trade with.
I think these sets were great for mass attainment of plates, now I just
wish we could find a good source like this for tiles.... and corner
slopes, inverted and 3 high types.. of course I could go on.. though we
all know what we covet and want the most!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!