 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3425
    Re: Looking for big blk cone piece. —Daniel van der Graaf
   Hello Craig, Thanks for the quick response. I may get that set when it goes on sale or for Christmas. Till then I'll just have to get by with one cone. I'm using the cone as the back manifold of an Ford Tri-Motor airplane's engine, for the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Looking for big blk cone piece. —Craig Hamilton
   (...) hey, daniel ~ i was showing off how the ng works to my brother during the t-day gathering. ;-) also, there is a single one of these large black cone stages in #6494 ~mystic mountain time lab~ which you may still be able to find very cheap. the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)