 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3412
    Looking for 404 and 710 —Andrew DePalma
   Folks, Can anyone out there point me to someone willing to part with the following sets: 710 Wrecker with car 404 Universal Building Set I'm willing to pay top dollar. Thanks, -A (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Looking for 404 and 710 —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) following (...) I have a 404 that has never been opened. What do you have in mind? Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)