 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3411
  Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8

(...) I can't help Larry, but I'd be interested in a few copies of #8 myself. I offer the same terms as Larry, except that I can trade any set *other* than #5. (...) Is that why you were in the Lowell McD's last night? Nah, it must have been someone (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8

I *WAS* in the lowell McD but was in and out pretty quick, they want 1.69 for theirs AND didn't have #8 so I blew out. Ada was charging .99 for theirs. Were you there when I was? (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8

Closure: I have gotten confirmation that my needs will be met. Thanks all! ++Lar (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8

(...) Yah. We went through drive-thru, and as we were pulling away, I noticed you at the counter. I pulled over quick, and ran in, but you had already left. No kidding, you blew out. There were only a few seconds between me spotting you and me (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)