 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3393
3392  |  3394
Subject:
WTB/WTT: Hard to describe piece to BSB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:18:43 GMT

I am looking to buy or trade for a piece that the 6285 inventory refers to
as "1x4x2 Brick Round Ends w/ 2x2 Button Center".  The Black Seas Baracuda
has three of these in yellow, one each above the side windows, and one in
the rear on top of the two windows.  It can be seen here on this page of the
instructions:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6285/6285-17.html

I am looking for one in yellow to complete a BSB and one in red for a 6268
Renegade Runner.

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh