 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 338
337  |  339
Subject:
'Trade Auction' -Bill & Mary Idea Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:17:47 GMT

For those of you who have been following along in your books (OK,
on lugnet.general), you know that I went home and retrieved my LEGO
collection over the Thanksgiving holiday. (Well, most of it - I /know/
there's more, and I couldn't find any of my grey crater baseplates, sigh).

Anyway, one of the items is the classic Idea Book starring Bill and Mary.
I don't really need it anymore.

The book is in great shape - there's some visible signs of aging on the
cover, but no major folds or creases - and the sticker sheets are mostly
intact (a few of them have been used - I think they were Red Cross
stickers).

So...I'm willing to send this to the person with the best trade offer.

My interests:

1. Castle (non-Fright Knights, non-Ninja), esp. Black Knights-era

2. Pirates (primarily ships)

3. Promotional sets, etc not available in the US - Japanese
   Ninja polybags, Shell Castle stuff, etc.

Interested parties can contact me at <A HREF="mailto:sakura@mediaone.net">sakura@mediaone.net</A>

Jeff