 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3328
    Re: I NEED A WHITE FEMALE NINJA! —Mike Kane
   Mike, how much would you want for the ninja princess and sword? It would be pretty cool if you could do that (you could always sell the other parts in the set for profit, so you'd at least break even, and wouldn't have wasted money). Unfortunately, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: I NEED A WHITE FEMALE NINJA! —Mike Stanley
   (...) I'd take $7 for one. Others might do it for less, but that's what I'd want for her to convince me to take the time to find one locally and work it into my queue for parts auctions. Maybe you're looking at starting a reverse auction. :) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: I NEED A WHITE FEMALE NINJA! —Mike Kane
   Mike, actually, I was finally able to find the ninja princess. Thank you for offering, though. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)