 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3292
3291  |  3293
Subject:
Technic Space Shuttle 8480 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:22:42 GMT

I found a shop that still has a couple of 8480 Space Shuttles from 1996.
I´m selling them for US$ 110 (MSRP was US$ 158, actual ebay price is at
US$150).
I´ll ship international, sea or airmail. For example: shipping costs to USA
would be: US$ 25 for seamail (about 28 days) or US$ 40 for airmail (about 1
week).

I´m also selling ONE 8880 Super Car for the same price and shipping, but there
is only one.

All sets are new and sealed in boxes. Mint condition.

For questions or requests, please send an email.

Thanks for your interest, dö