 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3291
    Night Lord's Castle #6097 and Model team Big Foot 4X4 Truck #5561For-Sale —Jim Piccuito
   Hi, Everyone, I am not new to lego and I just came out of my dark years. My local store has the Castle Set #6097 and Model Team Big Foot 4X4 Set #5561. If anyone needs these sets for the Holidays before they are gone please let me know. I can get (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Night Lord's Castle #6097 and Model team Big Foot 4X4 Truck #5561For-Sale —Jim Piccuito
   (...) Just came back from the store and picked up a few sets for someone, there are still some left of each set. I don't think the BIG FOOT Trucks will last after Thanksgiving if anyone needs them let me know Jim (runner38@aol.com) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)