 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3283
Re: Need a piece from 4558 (long shot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:36:14 GMT

And of course the 4551 Crocodile Locomotive has two of them as well.

Alan

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
The Fire Chief's car from #6571 (Flame Fighters) has this piece in black.
It's used to hold the two spotlights in place.

Sanjay

--
Millennium City @ homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

Tim Vattima <tvattima@home.com> wrote in message
hi,
I have a 4558 Metroliner (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4558)
which is missing one of the black Caternary pieces on top of the train.

I've called Lego and they told me they don't have anymore and that set • 4558 is
the only set to ever contain that piece! If anyone has a spare and • wouldn't
mind parting with it for a couple of bucks, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
-Tim