 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 327
    Swap Castle gear? —James Aldrich
   I did some sorting and organizing; thought there might be opportunities for mutually beneficial trades. Stuff I Have More Of Than I'm Likely To Use: Bat Lord Helmets Dragon Master Helmets Big Chrome Swords Halberds Brown Axes Gray Lances Royal (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)