 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3263
Re: Looking for red and black roof bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:22:50 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Hi Brickies !

I'm looking for many many red and black roof bricks (just started building a
nice city, but without any roof, bad bad), slope roof bricks (45 degree). Does
anyone have some for trading or selling ?

Your best bet is service packs....hurry!

-John

Well, if Adrian needs service packs from US S@H, I'll hereby
offer up my services as a proxy--they do sell both black and red
roof brick sets.  If you need a scan, Adrian, let me know--I've
scanned that section of my latest S@H catalogue and posted it
at:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/roofbricks.jpg

The upper set are black, the lower set are red (darn B&W scanner)
Check and see if these are available from European S@H, though..

best,

LFB