 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3256
3255  |  3257
Subject:
#6280 AND 4555/QUICK SALE FROM DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:06:50 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Tomorrow, wednesday 17th November 1999 (from 13:30 to 18:00=french hour),
I'll do a quick sale about set 4555 and 6280. Why quick ???
Because my stock is limited !
4555=7 sets
6280=12 sets

I won't keep sets: the first legofan, whose will buy, will be an happy
legofan. I'm sorry for the other legofans, but don't worried : DYA keep
surprises for you.

Good night,

Emmanuel.