 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3251
3250  |  3252
Subject:
Price Reduced! "Bill & Mary" $15!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:45:35 GMT

Get THE idea book at this incredible price!

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main writes:
I have a "Bill & Mary" Idea Book for sale for $20.  This one has creases
and wrinkles and a few spots of red marking on two of the pages - but
nothing too distracting.  Several stickers are present/several are
missing - it depends if you are an optimist or not :)  Shipping is extra
(probably around $1.50 for U.S. addresses)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu