 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3233
3232  |  3234
Subject:
Anyone want to make some money?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:18:42 GMT

I desperately need the following pieces and copies of instructions.

- three black tubes like the ones found in classic set #483/920 Alpha-1 Rocket
Launcher

- four blue and grey faucet pieces like the ones found in the same set.

- four little grey doors for the backs of my #928 Galaxy Explorer and my #918
Spaceship.

- grey landing struts/engines like the ones found in the bottom of #928 and
#918.

- any classic spacemen with gold chest plates in good condition.

- A copy of the instructions for Classic set #1593.  This is the combo of set
#6880 and #6929 and was available in Denmark.  ALL i need is a color copy.  All
I want to do is build the ship.  It is the only set I need to complete my
classic space lego collection.

If you have any of these pieces and are willing to part with them then I will
pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  Just name your price.  Email me at powerone@slic.com.

If you are on ebay I will leave positive feedback after transaction is
complete.

Thanks,

Power on,

Andrew