 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3216
    Adventurers Sets wanted--Trade —Ed Jones
   If anyone wants to trade their Adventurers for Pirate/Space/Castle/Town, please email me and let me know your area of interest. I am recycling my Lego collection on behalf of my daughter and can't justify spending any more money! Good stuff (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Adventurers Sets wanted--Trade —Ed Jones
   Ed Jones wrote in message ... (...) more (...) Me again. The response has been great--thanks! Just to clear things up a bit, here are some of the highlights of my trading group: Castle: 6059 Knights Stronghold 1877 Crusaders Cart 6042 Dungeon (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Adventurers Sets wanted--Trade —Ed Jones
   Hello again- Thanks for the great response once again. Just a note that the castle sets listed above have been spoken for. I still have the pirates and the space and there are still a lot of Adventure sets I want. "Indiana" Ed Jones (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        RE: Adventurers sets wanted-trade —Ed Jones
   Me once more. Response has been fantastic--thank you. Right now, most of my offered sets have been spoken for except I haven't gotten a River Expedition 5976. If anyone is interested I will trade a Crossbone Clipper 6250 (opened, put together once) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)