 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3143
Re: Need wheels for UP Big Boy 4018 4-8-8-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:36:55 GMT

Goooooood luck!  Gary Istok also wants these, they seem to be rare as heck.

Be prepared to offer $1 each at an absolute minimum to get them out of someone's
hands.

Andrew Reynolds wrote:

I am looking for 8 pairs of large wheels that came with the
194 (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=194),
390-2 (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=390-2),
396(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=396), sets they are red 1 3/8"
in diameter without the rubber wheel and 1/4" wide. I am trying to replicate
the UP Big Boy Steam Locomotive found at
Http://www.bigboy4018.com/frames.html.

Unfortunately I need 16 large wheels and only have 1. If any one knows where I
can get some or if someone has some they want to sell or trade for please let
me know. By the way this locomotive, with tender (7 pair of wheels) will be at
lest 2 feet long in minifig scale. Calling Lego was a bust.

Andrew Reynolds