 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3082
3081  |  3083
Subject:
New Online Set / Parts store now open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:17:40 GMT

Needing a new car has pushed my plans to open an online Lego store!  The first
phase is up now, with many recently discontinued sets available (secure credit
card ordering is possible for immediate shipment). There are huge quantities of
Fright Knights, Wild West soldier and Indians sets, and more.

Phase two is the parts store.  This is taking longer to build due to the huge
quantities of unused pieces I have accumulated over the years.  These too will
also be available for immediate ordering over the internet starting in mid-
November.  In the meantime, if there are any parts you need, send me an email
so I can let you know if I have them and at what cost.

At my "real" job I am a partner in a mailorder record and CD company, which
gives me access to the secure server and CC terminal, as well as access to
daily shipping via UPS and USPS.  This means I will be able to fill all orders
immediately and have them to you as soon as the next day if you so desire!

Thanks and take care!

Daniel Siskind aka blackened@visi.com

Blackened's Brick Mania: http://www.visi.com/~blackened

P.S. I'm currently auctioning off some classic Space sets on eBay:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=
blackened@visi.com