 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3031
3030  |  3032
Subject:
Sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:45:04 GMT

I have the following sets for sale:

Price USD (including shipping )

1029 Tine promo      25 ( 23 pr set if more than one )
2539 Shell promo       7
2540 Shell promo       7
1180 Space       7
1183 Adventurers      12
5901 Adventurers      12
6420 City      12
6516 Space       8
6585 X-treme       7
5134 2 x cannons      12
3-pack: 1180 + 6436 + 6585      20
5-pack: 2885 + 2848 + 6790 + 6800 + 6901     33
1298 Christmas calendar      35 ( shipping not included )

Most of these sets are small, but may be hard to find in some parts of the
world. The 5134 is the European version with the "SHOOTING CANNONS" cannons.
These are currently being sold for 17 $ + shipping on Ebay.

The 5-pack is as far as I know only available on postal order for a limited
period. I will order these when I know how many ( if anybody ! :-) ) that is
interested.

If anybody are interested, please mail me on helgevi@hotmail.com

Please note that I will not be able to answer any mails between Friday 5th and
Thursday 11th

Regards,
Helge