 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3013
3012  |  3014
Subject:
Train parts trade wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:05:41 GMT

I just received a lot of miscellaneous train and monorail stuff from
eBay. The nice thing is a bunch of Metroliner doors and windows. The bad
part is there are some mismatched pieces.

There are two extra Metroliner 1x4x5 train doors with hinges on the
left, one without glass. I'd be interested either in trading these for
grey train windows with clear train glass (or even just train window
glass - I think I've got extra grey train windows without glass).

I got 3 of the narrow 1x2x3 grey train windows (with clear glass) and a
black one (with blue tinted glass). I'd like to trade to either get two
of each (with 2 of each kind of glass or 4 clear glass), or 4 grey (with
clear glass).

There are also 3 black train doors with trans blue glass, 2 with hinges
on the right, one with hinges on the left. These are available trade
fodder.

Also there is a set of side frames for a 9V train motor.

Also there is a 4.5V battery box, since I don't have any 4.5V
accesories, I'd entertain offers.

I've got some monorail stuff, but this is a mishmash of monorail track
(one pair of sloped sections, 1 curve, and one straight). I'd entertain
trade offers to increase my monorail track.

To see pictures of the stuff check out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182572627

Incredible offers for the Metroliner doors and windows might pry them
loose, but I've got enough right now to make some kind of combo
baggage/coach and an engine.

I think this buy almost qualifies as a "eBay buy of the week".

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com