 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2999
2998  |  3000
Subject:
Taking offers on 12 sets from the 80s: Town, Space and 8842 Go-Cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 16:34:46 GMT

Below is a list of sets, links are to pictures I took of each set.  Pieces
are all in very good condition, the Space instructions are generally in average
used condition with some creasing, some have minor tears and/or a bad binding.
No boxes except for 8842.  Most of the Space minifig torsos have worn torso
emblems but most of the printed pieces are still looking good.

Best offer at or above my asking price by Midnight EST Weds, Nov. 3rd gets the
set.  I will give some consideration to buyout offers on 5 or more sets.
Interested parties will have the opportunity to make counter offers.

8842 Go-Cart from 1986
complete with 273 pieces, box included, sticker unapplied.
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used8842.jpg
  asking: $40

6611 Fire Chief's Car from 1981
copmlete with all pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6611.jpg
  asking: $5

6623 Police Car from 1983
complete with all pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6623.jpg
  asking: $8

483 Alpha-1 Rocket Base from 1979
complete with 170 pieces, instructions have torn binding.
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used483.jpg
  asking: $35

6805 Astro Dasher from 1985
complete with 26 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6805.jpg
  asking: $5

6823 Surface Transport from 1983
complete with 25 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6823.jpg
  asking: $5

6826 Crater Crawler from 1985
complete with 26 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6826.jpg
  asking: $5

6842 Shuttle Craft from 1981
complete with 44 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6842.jpg
  asking: $10

6861 X-1 Patrol Craft from 1980
complete with 53 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6861.jpg
  asking: $15

6870 Space Probe Launcher from 1981
complete with 52 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6870.jpg
  asking: $15

6929 Starfleet Voyager from 1981
complete with 243 pieces, instructions have minor creases.
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6929.jpg
  asking: $40

6952 Solar Power Transporter from 1985
complete with 299 pieces, instructions in excellent condition.
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6952.jpg
  asking: $45

email me with questions or offers, ulringmc@columbus.rr.com

-Mike Ulring