 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2958
2957  |  2959
Subject:
Trade Maersk light blue bricks for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:57:37 GMT

To complete a project I am after 4 RED plane windows. These are 2x1x2 high
and can be with or without glass. The windows I want appear in white on the
truck as the sleeper cab windows.

I will trade all the light blue bricks from a 1831 as listed below.

1 minifig cap
5 1x2 bricks
1 4x4 angled thing :)
1 3x2 plate