 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2956
    Any interest in Imperial Outpost 6263 ? —Ray Sanders
   I may have located a small quantity of 6263 Imperial Outpost. I have not actually seen them (yet), but I'm told they are there. How many people would be interested in this item at about $30 (+/- $1) + shipping ? If you have interest, please email (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Any interest in Imperial Outpost 6263 ? —Mark Lindsey
   (...) I am definitely interested! Please, please, please let me know if you can do this. I would be forever grateful. What kind of time frame are we talking about for this? Thanks so much, Mark L (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)