 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2951
  FS Old Stock MIB lego sets

The following sets are hereby offered for sale at the following prices, I have multiples of some of these sets while others are one offs. Most of these sets are cluttering up my home but some are still at a toy store I've found, so there is a remote (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Old Stock MIB lego sets

Each one of the 3** sets you want returns muliple sets on lugnet. eg: (URL) Harrison wrote in message <38171330.5000D297@o...net.au>... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)