 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2936
    Chief's Tepee —Mike Kane
   I am looking for the chief's tepee set from the lego Indian series. If anybody has it and would consider a sale, please e-mail me. Thanks. (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Chief's Tepee —Maggie Cambron
   I think you can still find this set around if you look. I have seen it at Toys R Us for $14.99, I believe. Also, if you have a Grocery Outlet store (they have the rainbow logo) down there, they may have it in their toy section, also for $14.99. The (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)