 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2935
Re: rare mini-fig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:53:44 GMT

shawn tanner wrote:

i know this isnt buy/ sell/ trade, but i wanted to reach as many people as
possible.

That strategy can backfire because people will purposely *ignore* you when you
purposely ignore the NG topics.  Don't worry; everyone will see it in .general

-John

I have a very old mini-fig and don't know what set it belongs to-
the body is a white tank top with a red truck on it. the face is the standard
smile, but the eyes are closer and the smile is shorter than the new ones.
also, the stud on top is solid(not see-through like todays) and has the lego
logo on it. It also has a red hat. I would really like to know what set this
belongs to.