 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2915
  Re: 10% off every order at The Nugator Company

Jason, OK, I am sending those parts out to you today. In addition, I would like the following: - All your remaining Rebel Alliance mini-figs. - The Blacktron II Space plates (32X32 T and Landing pad) - All your remaining Luke 2 minifigs - 1 Darth (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 10% off every order at The Nugator Company

I am sorry, I hit the wrong button. My sincerest apologies to the great Todd man, and everyone else. :( Scott S. <snipped my order> (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)