 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2913
    Trade for promotional sets —Bill Moreau
   I am interested in acquiring by trade the following Shell promotional sets available in Belgium: 1246 Helicopter 1247 Patrol Car 1248 Fire Boat 1249 Tri Motorbike 1250 Dragster 1251 Go-Cart I can offer the 88 piece McDonald's Drive-thru promotional (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)