 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 291
    FS Samsonite Lego MIB never played with? —Jason Hendren
   I have 3 sets from the late 60s early 70s I would like to sell. I am wondering what they are worth. They are in the box with all instructions and paperwork. They have never been played with. 346 Jumbo Jet 120 basic set 375 basic set Please reply to (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)