 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2901
    Re: Wanted - garage door info and part(s) —Jonas Marcho
   You need slats? I got 'em. I've got them in white, blue, trans-light blue, and red. What would you be willing to trade for them? E-mail me at bolahead@alltel.net and we'll talk about it. -Jonas Marcho (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted - garage door info and part(s) —Johan Piera
   I also am looking for garage door parts, but I do have the slot bricks but in red and blue and will trade 4 white ones if anyone have extras. please email me at irishau@yahoo.com if interested. Also, I also have lots of different parts to trade with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)