 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2896
    Re: Wanted - garage door info and part(s) —Simon Robinson
   (...) On the subject of garage doors, it might be worth pointing out that there's a garage door in the Ice Planet set 6973 Deep Freeze Defender. Some people may not have realised this as it's not obvious from the catalogue picture. It's smaller than (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

        Re: Wanted - garage door info and part(s) —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm a bit surprised this set doesn't do better since it also has the Ice Planet babe in it. I picked one up at a used toy store for $18, but when I got it home and started playing with it (it came built - a kid is selling his collection, and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)