 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2891
2890  |  2892
Subject:
4561 train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:57:26 GMT

I know this is a bit of a long shot but let's see if I can pull it off.
I want another 4561 train[1] - that new blue and white one.
However the train itself is the only thing I want. The set also comes
with

The transformer/speed regulator
The oval of track
Two little cars
A green truck
Four large boxes  - a white petrol one, a
red fridge, a yellow luggage box and a green cash box.
The platform/ramp.
A 24-page railway ideas book with instructions for alternative models (naff
ones, but the book may interest collectors of such books)

I don't need any of these and I was wondering if anyone would have
any use for them. It's not really worth while my paying the equivalent
of $160 for a complete set when I reckon
there's less than half of the contents that
I actually want. If anyone wants any of these bits (or the box or
instruction
booklets)
then maybe we could work out some
arrangement to share a set. Incidently all parts of this set come
individually bagged so you would get unopened bags. Since I've
got one of these sets I should be able to answer any queries about
bricks contained in the bags. (Though I probably won't like you very
much if you ask me to list every single brick :) )

Note that I'm in the UK so the cost of shipping may knock this
out for people outside Europe. Also, before anyone mentions it,
as far as I'm aware I can't buy the equivalent 4560 without the
speed regulator here.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

[1] Yeah I know, someone has to like it. I discovered putting two
4559 cargo railways back to back to make a single train looks
really great, and I want to do the same thing for a 4560.