 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2882
Re: FS: 8001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Huw Millington writes:
A hypothetical question,

If one could get a quantity of the 8001 Battle Droid sets, but at
considerable effort and travelling expense, do you think there'd be a market
for them here at a cost of, say US$50-60?

Probably.  But I'll wait for them in stores, unless they're europe only, in
which case I'll wait until they're common.

What about on eBay? $100+ ?

Easily.  There's a bidder born every minute.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/