 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2863
  Re: WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Rod Club - 6561

A word of warning to you. Do NOT let your son become exposed to Lego Island (available, by the way, for $4.99 at CompUSA). I bought it for my four- and six-year olds, and now they are bound and determined to recreate Lego Island on my bedroom floor (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Looking for Hot Rod Club - 6561

(...) Hrmmm... 6334 must have been discontinued or something? I think I have 4 or 5 copies sitting in a pile in my Lego room. I'd be willing to let one of them go for a fair price, if you're interested. Only have one Pizza to Go, though, so it has (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)